Imperial Days in Bad Ischl
The quality of life in Bad Ischl in the Salzkammergut was already appreciated during the imperial era. Where better to cool off than in the wonderful rivers and lakes surrounded by an impressive mountain panorama of the Alps?
Enjoy your stay with a visit to the historic Imperial Villa (Kaiservilla), the former k.u.k. café Zauner and a cable car ride up the local mountain Katrin.
- 3 nights with breakfast in Bad Ischl
- Visit to the Imperial Villa (Kaiservilla) and park
- Uphill and downhill ride with the Katrin cable car
- Coffee and cake at Café Zauner
- 1-day admission to Salzkammergut Thermal Spa
- Salzkammergut Summer Card
Rental bike (e-bike) for one day
Rate per person in a double-room (single-room on request):
4-star hotel from € 323.00 per person