“Entdeckerviertel” Outing Adventure of Discovery
Eight lakes, five towns, a picnic and all recreational facilities included
The young “Entdeckerviertel” holiday region connects Bavaria and Upper Austria. There are numerous insider tips to be discovered on either side of this cross-border region between the Salzach and Inn Rivers and Mattigtal. Near the three rivers, discover Austria’s most extensive marshlands, the world’s longest castle, small, vibrant historic towns, well-developed cycle paths with wonderful views of the Alps and hidden pearls of nature. Just enjoy typical Austrian-Bavarian hospitality!
Book 3 days (2 nights) and set out on your journey of discovery. During your stay, enjoy all the amenities of the region.
Leisure packages available
- Admission to the KTM Motohall
- “Innviertler Tractor Roas” (1 hour sample tour)
- “Bauerngolf” (mini golf with natural materials)
- Castle tour through the world’s longest castle in Burghausen
- Spire tour in Braunau (one of Austria’s highest church spires)
- Guided nature tour through the Ibmer Moor “Jack-o’-lanterns and marshland ghosts”
- Admission to all seven bathing beaches and all six outdoor swimming pools
- Admission to the “Silent Night Museum” and all 15 museums in the region
- One 10 € shopping voucher redeemable in any of the five towns
- Comprehensive information package
- And as a special treat – explorer picnic with regional delicacies on the special “Entdeckerviertel” picnic blanket.
Rate per person in a double room: as of € 169.-
Please take note of applicable opening times and guided tour dates.
Information and booking:
5280 Braunau am Inn
Tel.: +43 7722 62644
Should the borders between Germany and Austria close during your stay, you can only make use of the offers of the country in which you have made your booking. Services not used are not redeemable in cash.