Guided Town Walk
NOTE: The guided town walk only takes place during the summer months.
During the guided town walk through Bludenz you’ll learn not only lots of interesting facts about life in medieval times, the early modern age and industrialisation but also how these affected the town and the lives of its citizens. Typical of Bludenz’s townscape are its magnificent facades, gables, gates and Mediterranean arcades in the historic old town, today a popular shopping area and meeting place for the young and old alike. And of course, we’ll also visit Bludenz’s landmark, the St. Laurentius Church, its onion-domed spire beckoning from afar, as well as the Gayenhofen Castle.
- Every Friday from mid-May to the end of October
- Meeting place: 10:00 am at the Bludenz Town Hall, Stadt-Marketing Office, duration approx. 1 1/2 hours, including climb up the church spire (138 steps)
- Free for groups of at least 5 and maximally 15 persons.
- Free for individual persons. For special groups as of 10 persons advance booking required. Fee for town guide (per group, max. 30 persons): € 70.- for town walk only, € 100.- for town walk including climb up the church spire.
- Foreign language tours, extra charge € 10.-
Bludenz Night Watchman Tours
Heavy steps, dark alleys
With rustling clothes, heavy steps and a lantern lighting your way, the night watchman leads you through the nightly Bludenz. Lots of interesting facts, exciting stories, amusing anecdotes and scary tales about the history of the alpine town. Informative and very entertaining!
Every Thursday, duration 1.5 hours € 19.- per person