The Main Square with the Town Hall Tower is the late Gothic landmark of the town. St. Mary’s Column was built to commemorate the plague of 1680. The Gothic parish church with its three-nave Gothic basilica displays tombstones inside and outside the church.
The Herberstorff Renaissance Palais stands out with magnificent arcades around its courtyard, Italian architectural design and a medieval tower linked to the fortification of the town. Frauenplatz square, Frauentor gate and the Frauenkirche church bear witness to Late Baroque.
Capuchin minster dating back to the 14th cen - tury, a reminder of the Augustinian monastery. Murgasse with the traditional cobble stones. Parktherme thermal spa with its hot springs and – as a speciality – a 50 m sports basin for physical exercise in pleasantly warm water. The spa offers gentle massages, relaxing sauna sessions and culinary delights.