The Kaiservilla, the Imperial Mansion, idyllic residence of the Hapsburgs surrounded by a grand park. Today, it attracts sight-seers just as in the past.
The Lehár Villa was the preferred residence of the operetta composer Franz Lehár and he spent nearly every summer here until his death in 1948.
The Museum of the town where Franz Joseph and Sisi celebrated their engagement.
The Marmorschlössl was once a tea house of the Empress; today it houses a photography museum.
Many aristocrats from the days of he Austrian monarchy and famous people such as Franz Léhar or Oscar Strauss have their last resting place at Bad Ischler cemetery.
St. Nikolaus is the Catholic parish church that houses the Anton-Bruckner organ.
The Zauner pastry shop and café was founded in 1832 and is nearly as famous as Ischl itself. 200 different varieties of fresh confectionary are offered daily.
The Congress Centre and Theatre in the Kurpark combines historic ambience with state-of-the-art technological equipment for events with up to 1.200 people.