Book and travel immediately
A Fine Old Town in the Mountains
If you want to take a break from every-day routine and leave all your cares behind, you have come to the right place here in the middle of the radstädter tauern.
On the »sun terrace« of the enns valley, the medieval town of radstadt invites its guests to explore the numerous traces of history between the old town walls, churches, tombs and monasteries. Historically grown culture and traditions are as important to the people of radstadt as the hospitality they offer.
And so it may well be that one or the other guests finds himself in the middle of the »dumpling« or »guard« festival or can listen to classical or modern music.
- 2 nights in a ***guesthouse/hotel or optionally at a ****hote
- Daily breakfast buffet
- 1 x »Brennerjause« with schnapps at the Mandlberggut, with free tour
of the schnapps distillery
- 1 x brochure for the Millennium Trail – 1000 steps through history, walk
around the town wall
- 1 x admission to the Heimatmuseum (museum of the local history)
- 1 x small souvenir of your short break
- Tour with the Radstädter Nightwatchmen (certain dates only)
Information and booking: Tourismusverband Radstadt